Details for mobile devices
Roll & Hill
Roll & Hill is seeking an experienced sales professional to be part of our Sales team and reporting to the Director of Sales. There are positions managing wholesale and trade clients. Responsibilities include:
• Manage end to end client relationship;
• Develop sales strategies to proactively drive sales and positive client experience;
• Provide product training and answers to quote inquiries;
• Purchase order processing;
• Custom order coordination—liaison between customer, design and production;
• Strategic growth—developing strategies to target opportunities for growth; and
• Interact with customers at brand events and trade shows.
We are adding to our Sales team, with positions ranging from 3 to 10 years of sales experience available. Experience in the design industry preferred. Experience working with wholesale (i.e., showrooms), architecture firms, or design firms also preferred. Other attributes for this position include:
• Professional, polished customer interaction—in-person, phone and email;
• Proactive work ethic;
• Passion for great customer service;
• Clear, concise communication skills;
• Team-oriented approach to work;
• Positive attitude and calm demeanor in challenging situations; and
• Analytical skills.
Roll & Hill collaborates with some of the most exciting independent designers working today to create a collection of beautiful and unique lighting fixtures. Roll & Hill was founded in 2010 by Jason Miller, whose experience as a designer and producer inspired him to create a company that might harness the talents of independent designers, while offering the benefits more often associated with boutique studios.
Roll & Hill is committed to on-demand production, which allows for each piece to be customized to a client’s needs. At Roll & Hill’s headquarters in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, parts are assembled by hand, one lamp at a time.
Roll & Hill’s pieces draw from a rich material palette that includes brass, bronze, leather, wood, hand-knotted rope and mouth-blown glass. Roll & Hill’s designers often pair historical elements with contemporary forms to create lights that feel familiar, yet totally new.
Director of Sales