Details for mobile devices
Design Within Reach Inc.
The Studio Sales Assistant will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of sales operations and visual direction within the retail studio providing support to the Studio Proprietor and Studio Account Executives. The Studio Sales Assistant will assist with various projects that will help generate sales and provide exceptional customer service to all customers consistent with the Design Within Reach mission.
• Meeting and greeting all customers as they enter the studio welcoming them to Design Within Reach. This will include offering water as well as the latest DWR catalog for their perusal.
• Assist with back office Studio operations such as organizing all fabric swatch samples, keeping accurate inventory of swatches on hand and placing timely replenishment orders.
• Maintain inventory of all Studio marketing collateral such as catalogs, sale signage, seasonal promotional items and all office supplies
• Tagging all furniture on the sales floor ensuring accurate vendor information and pricing
• Expand the customer's connection to the brand by increasing email sign-up in the studio
• Assist with My Deco presentations for customers who are interested in seeing how the products would look in their own space
• Assist in the coordination of hosting in-house Studio design related events extending DWR's reach and involvement in the local design community
• Assist in building and maintaining current relationships with Trade contacts in the local area. This would include dropping off recent catalogs, promotional items and various treats seasonally
• Assist the Studio team with building strong working relationships with customers, fellow associates and corporate contacts.
• Cooperate with fellow associates and promote a positive team spirit
• Attend studio meetings, share information amongst peers and utilize the web and catalog
• Maintain all sales operations tasks and ensure timely follow up regarding specific inquiries and issues
• Maintains the appearance of the studio and products as dictated by corporate visual directives.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for modern design, interested in expanding current knowledge base of designers and products while keeping up on latest trends within the design industry
• Additional tasks as assigned by management
• 1-2 years experience in Interior Design, Architecture, or related fields
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Detail and process oriented – always willing to “go the extra mile”
• Posses outstanding problem-solving skills; follow through skills and is resourceful and creative.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions.
• Exceptional customer service skills with a “go the extra mile” mentality
• Team player. Cooperative, easily gains trust and support of peers and encourages collaboration.
• Interested in self-development and is committed to continuous self improvement
• Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
• PC proficiency, MS Word, Excel, PP, Outlook and Internet
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabilities).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yx73g48x8ysxvbxk