Details for mobile devices
Holland & Sherry
Holland & Sherry DC is in search of a dynamic Sales Associate to join our interior design sales team in the DC Design Center. Our new team member must be a self-starter and highly motivated, capable of working efficiently on an individual and group level. Our company is rapidly expanding, creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Cultivating existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry
• Driving sales by selling Holland & Sherry products and services to design professionals and other trade members
• Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
• Promptly following up on all client queries
• Corresponding with our customer service team and other showroom locations
Our ideal candidate:
• Is organized, punctual and personable
• Possesses excellent attention to detail
• Is highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and inclined to learn necessary
CRM systems specific to Holland & Sherry
• Has interior design industry experience, however this is not essential; our ideal
candidate will be eager to learn and have a background in sales.
• Owns a car and is able to travel to appointments
Why this is a great opportunity:
• Holland & Sherry is an industry leader, and we’ve grown steadily every year we’ve been in business
• Our worldwide team is made up of smart, dedicated, interesting people who make terrific coworkers
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
Holland & Sherry has provided the world’s finest fabrics to the apparel industry for almost 200 years, evolving a unique tradition of luxury and quality into interiors. Taking inspiration from the traditional apparel fabrics, our line of textiles is suited to any aspect of a beautiful interior, from upholstery to drapery to fine accessories. As weavers and merchants of the most desirable textiles available, our collections of cashmere, silk velvets, natural linens, and fine wools have garnered international acclaim.
Holland & Sherry Interiors has developed collections that range from furnishings, wallcoverings, leather, hardware, trims, custom rugs and embroidery, all representing our standard of quality and craftsmanship, and sold exclusively to the trade.
Please visit us online at interiors.hollandandsherry.com.