Details for mobile devices
B&B Italia is currently looking for an experienced sales associate for our flagship showroom at the A&D building.
We are looking for a self-motivated salesperson who will work hard to achieve both their sales goals and make the necessary outreach to the A&D community. We are passionate about our company and want people who will share that passion.
The ideal candidate should have a strong design sensibility along with proven sales success.
The duties include:
• Work aggressively to achieve monthly sales goals.
• Develop and nurture relationships with designers through library maintenance, outside presentations, lunch and learns, etc.
• Work closely with both end users and designers in all aspects of the purchase from initial design, fabric and finish selections, to order tracking, delivery coordination, and follow-up after installation
• Maintain and build a client mailing list for design firms as well as end users and retail clients.
• Visit job sites with clients to assist in layout, measurements, and furniture selection.
• Assist in resolving customer complaints and claim issues with your clients with necessary assistance from the sales or operations managers.
• Keep informed about competitor’s product lines as well as general market trends.
We offer a competitive salary and commission structure as well as generous benefits including full health and dental coverage as well as a 401k plan with employer matching after three months of employment.
• 3+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of results.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated individual who thrives in an environment where they have the freedom to determine their own success.
B&B Italia, formed in 1966 as the result of the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, is a leading Italian design furnishings company with stores located around the world. Headquartered in Novedrate (Como) - in a building designed by Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers in 1971 - the company has built its success on the ability to represent contemporary culture, to sense and anticipate trends, to respond to changes in taste and living needs. B&B Italia’s call to research and innovation is mirrored in its collections of furnishings that represent an essential segment of Italian design history, based on a unique union of creativity, innovation and industrial know-how, and focused on producing timeless products that last a lifetime.
The company’s “Home Division” is present on the home furniture market with the trademarks B&B Italia and Maxalto. The two trademarks have their own brand identity but express the same philosophy, namely a balanced blend of innovation and design to create products, whose unique style and elegance are unmistakable.
Today the 7 B&B Italia flagship Stores can be found in the heart of leading capital cities (Milan, London, Paris, Munich, New York (2), Washington DC) and 45 single brand stores are located around the world. It has also signed commercial agreements with leading players in 80 countries, thus developing a presence in over 800 specialist points of sale. In September 2016, B&B Italia signs an agreement to become the majority partner of Arclinea, the Italian leader in high-end designer kitchens.