Details for mobile devices
Every person who walks through our doors is looking for one thing - to be inspired. Our sales team is devoted to cultivating client relationships and bringing their lighting visions to life. We are looking for driven, dynamic team members who are enthusiastic about beautiful design with a genuine commitment to providing a brilliant customer experience. You will be immersed in a fast paced and exciting customer-facing environment while developing a wide array of relationships from walk-in retail traffic to key trade clients. In addition, you will engage in strategic outreach to the design and building community to develop and grow your client base.
If you share our passions for design and excellence combined with a penchant for sales, we would love to share with you our exciting career opportunities. We are currently seeking a Sales Associate for our Greenwich showroom.
Drive sales to meet and exceed sales goals
• Assist clients in lighting selections to ensure optimal sales through an exceptional customer experience
• Accurately and efficiently administer sales process to ensure timely and accurate completion of sales
• Provide high quality customer service to scheduled appointments and walk-in clients
• Minimize returns through customer assistance, thoughtful selections, and excellent follow-up with vendors and customers
Develop repeat business and new relationships
• Identify and execute strategic outreach plan
• Source and follow up on leads to develop new business
• Collaborate with business development team and contributes to building a positive team oriented dynamic
• Network with architects, builders and designers through involvement in meetings and events
Maintain the showroom’s organization and aesthetics
• Assist in merchandising product
• Independently open and close showroom at the manager’s request
• Maintain a clean, attractive and organized showroom appearance
• 3+ years sales experience
• 2+ years retail lighting experience required
• Experience in interior design, custom home building products and/or luxury home furnishings a plus
• College graduate preferred or equivalent experience
• Experience in project management with the ability to manage time effectively.
• Superior communication and organization skills with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Keen eye for design and creativity
• Ability to achieve results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork and cooperation
• Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
• Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and safely lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to follow safety and security standards
We are a dynamic, high-energy company with an exciting growth strategy. We value imagination, individuality and giving every person the opportunity to explore, grow and shape our future.
Our mission is to deliver lighting of the finest quality and craftsmanship. We are a source of expertise and guidance to our customers, operating with the highest integrity. We inspire our customers with innovative design and impeccable customer service. We have a welcoming and challenging workplace environment for our employees.
Our ideal candidates will have an immediate connection with Circa Lighting’s Core Values:
Honesty – We seek to be truthful and sincere in every interaction.
Excellence – We aim to exceed expectations in every task we perform.
Integrity – We do our best to deliver consistently fair and reliable service.
Family – We strive to foster a sense of family in all of our relationships.
Inspiration – We continuously explore new ways to improve our service and ourselves.
In addition to the investment in your development, Circa Lighting offers a benefits package including a competitive compensation plan along with 100% company paid health and life insurance. In addition, we offer dental, vision, disability, and company matching retirement plan. We invite you to learn more about our company at circalighting.com.
Circa Lighting is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Director of Human Resources