Details for mobile devices
Metropolitan Home Hardware & Bath LLC.
Metropolitan Home Hardware & Bath is currently looking for an experienced inside / outside salesperson for our trade showroom in the DUMBO section of Brooklyn
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will work hard to achieve both their sales goals and make the necessary outreach to our existing customer base as well as potential new clients. We are a rapidly growing company, and we're looking for people who will help us maintain that growth through sales and service.
The ideal candidate should have a strong design sensibility along with proven sales success.
The duties include:
• Work diligently to achieve monthly sales goals.
• Develop and nurture relationships with architects, designers, and contractors through customer outreach, outside presentations, lunch and learns, product training, and bid / quote follow up etc.
• Work closely with both end users and our trade clientele in all aspects of product specification, bid work, order processing, and follow up
• Maintain and build a client mailing list for design firms, architects, construction firms, and developers.
• Visit job sites with clients to assist in product specification,and problem resolution,
• Keep informed about competitor’s product lines as well as general market trends.
-3+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of results.
-Positive, engaged, with a team first attitude
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Strong customer service skills
-The ability to create and maintain productive relationships with colleagues and clients
Metropolitan Home Hardware & Bath is a rapidly growing trade showroom based in the Dumbo section of Downtown Brooklyn. We feature one of the largest collections of Architectural, Door, & Decorative Hardware, Plumbing Fittings and Fixtures, Tile, Stone, & Lighting in the industry. In addition, we feature a carefully curated private label collection. Our clientele are primarily architects, developers, and interior designers, along with a growing amount of retail clientele. Our client base extends throughout the tri-state area, and beyond. We have dedicated customer service agents assigned to work in conjunction with our sales force allowing for better communication and oversight of customer orders and requirements, along with a certified lighting designer / specifier who works in conjunction with our salespeople on both large and small projects.