Details for mobile devices
Join the nation’s leading luxury brand for high-end luxury wood flooring as an LV Wood Showroom Sales Associate!
Our salespeople combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and customer service to drive growth and market share, while building strong relationships with the A&D community and our retail clients.
As an LV Wood Showroom Sales Associate, you will represent the LV Wood brand to the A&D community while informing, educating, and above all, providing kind, courteous, and effective customer service.
At LV Wood we emphasize long term relationships with our clients, some of which have been with us since day one. LV Wood’s work environment is collaborative, creative, and immersive. We highly value our sales associates and encourage independent thought and new ideas to foster a cohesive and symbiotic workplace.
Our sales associates are trained on all of our lines and are compensated via salary, commission, bonuses, a health package, and an Simple IRA plan with the maximum allowable employer match.
In your work at LV Wood, you would be expected to:
• Manage all phases of LV Wood projects from point of initial contact, product selection and specifications, quoting, closing, follow up, and site visits.
• Set and exceed sales goals while growing and maintaining relationships within the A&D community
• Provide excellent customer service that nurtures long-term relationships, yielding repeat customers, and strengthening brand loyalty
• Identify and develop new potential relationships
• Manage client relationships through use of Company CRM system
• Perform other duties as assigned
To be considered for this position, an applicant must have:
• Minimum 2 years of inside / outside sales experience in a high-end, luxury brand environment
• Established track record of strong sales that meet or exceeding sales goals
• Strong communications skills, both on the showroom floor and in written correspondence
• The ability to listen and translate client needs into product specifications and sales
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining composure with clients and among fellow team members
• Working knowledge of Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
LV Wood is a family business, founded in Buffalo, NY in 1985. Today LV Wood has grown to become a globally recognized luxury wood flooring brand, with multiple projects delivered and completed world wide.
Based out of the firm's NYC Flatiron showroom, LV Wood works with top A&D firms the world over to create lasting and timeless wood products that enhance and define spaces.
While our materials define us as a company, it is our ethos of conducting business with kindness, courage, and generosity in all we do, that truly tells our story as a company.