Details for mobile devices
Sales Associate- New York Showroom
European based luxury home furnishings distributor JAB USA, Inc., is seeking a highly motivated Sales Associate for their flagship New York Showroom.
Excellent opportunity for a highly-driven sales professional with a proven track record of cultivating customer relationships and meeting sales goals. Experience in the luxury home furnishings market preferred. Must possess a passion for sales and be customer service oriented.
• Generate sales for all brands and product categories in the Tri-state area
• Manage and maintain current accounts
• Identify new clients and develop new client relationships
• Recognize and develop new business opportunities
• Place, manage and follow up on orders
• Work closely with customer service department
• Monitor and analyze the market to optimize sales strategy
• Work closely with outside sales team
• Help to maintain showroom merchandising, new collection installations and general showroom maintenance.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the A&D luxury industry
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Attention to details and able to multi-task
• Team player
• Commitment to excellence
Salary commensurate with experience. Commission plan. Full benefits package.
Interested applicants please send your cover letter and resume including salary requirements to Caroline Vaughn, email@example.com
Celebrating their 70th year-The JAB Group is a leading European editor of decorative fabrics and furnishings to the interior design trade. Collections include JAB, Chivasso and Soleil Bleu brands. The Company has showroom locations throughout Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America. Flagship New York showroom located in the D&D Building.
JAB USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer