Details for mobile devices
Our high end carpet and rug showroom is seeking a driven and proactive Sales Professional to become a KEY member of our San Francisco showroom sales team.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivating existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry
- Managing a sale from inquiry to delivery and installation, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Driving sales and promoting our brand by seeking out and engaging in creative activities and events
- Promptly following up on all client requests and actively seeking opportunities at each account
- Responsible for ongoing product knowledge
- Foster an inviting and professional presence of the sales floor, by maintaining showroom displays and overall showroom image
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous sales experience in the wholesale Rug and Carpet Industry
- Is organized, punctual and personable
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- Is highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
Our company is a high end wholesale rug and carpet showroom servicing the interior design industry.
We are artists and designers who travel the globe, and translate the world into rugs. Our inspiration is the journey of design, from the early traditions of rug making, to the end result, the finished product. J.D. Staron specializes in crafting and producing unique floor coverings for all types of design projects. Established leaders and innovators in the field, the company takes special pride in its creative designs and qualites. The end result; Staron’s styles and textures are both luxurious and sophisticated, with a fresh twist on old traditions.