Details for mobile devices
Beckenstein Fabric & Interiors
Well known residential and commercial fabric and reupholstering store seeking sales/ design consultant.
• Assist clients with the selection of fabric for custom -made drapery/window
treatments and re-upholstery furniture.
• Be able to follow up with inventory and availability, care and maintenance, and customization capabilities
• Generate and maintain customer and designer relationships
• Practice discretion with confidential client and business information
• Consistently and accurately follow up on client issues in a timely manner
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of fabrics, window treatment or reupholstering sales
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast- paced environment
• Must have strong project management skills
• Organized, detailed-oriented, self-motivated, sales-focused
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
At Beckenstein Fabric & Interiors we provide everything you need under one roof! Our fabric and wall covering Library is filled with thousands of brilliant designs that make your projects happen. We reupholster or create new furniture; measure, construct and install custom window treatments and slipcovers; upholster walls; create all of your bedding needs and more. We offer “Shop-at-Home” services, for the client's convenience. Our design staff helps coordinate fabric choices that fit the client's lifestyle; whether it’s traditional, modern or transitional, we can help.