Sales Design Consultant
Details for mobile devices
California Closets is looking for creative, enthusiastic sales professionals to join the expansion of their design team in New York city.
As a California Closets Design Consultant, you will work with clients either in their home or in one of our Manhattan showrooms, providing expert knowledge on organizing every area of their home.
The Design Consultant’s responsibilities include:
• In-home sales and consulting
• Measuring of client’s closets/home offices/rooms
• Helping clients design custom storage solutions to fit their specific needs
• Developing presentation plans utilizing CAD software.
• Working with interior designers, decorators and architects
• Meeting and exceeding achievable sales goals
• Tuesday-Saturday work week
• Solid track record in sales
• Highly developed customer service skills
• Comfortable working in a commission-based environment.
• Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Able to work independently and manage time well
For more than three decades California Closets has built a reputation as a leader in premium- and luxury space-management, delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service. We’ve helped transform spaces and allowed people to get more out of their homes—and do more in their everyday lives. And as we move forward, we will passionately continue to do this, and more.
Since the beginning, our top priority has been to focus on our customers’ needs. We’re committed to listening to the needs of every customer, working with them hand in hand, and always recognizing that it’s a true privilege to be invited into their homes and their lives.
Today, we have 120 showrooms and 700+ designers across North America. We expect to grow to 300 showrooms and 1,600 designers in the next five years, through a combination of company stores and franchises.
Human Resources Manager