Details for mobile devices
Office Furniture Heaven
We are looking for an Interior Design Associate to work with our Sales Team, Design Team, and Clients. They will assist clients in selecting finishes, and make space planning and layout decisions. They will also create PowerPoints for clients, and map out office interiors using AutoCAD and 2020 Cap. There will also be opportunity for advancement and growth within both the Sales and Design Department. A background in the furniture industry is preferred but not required.
• Coordinate and assist with basis of design, image/renderings and production documents with design and sales team
• Coordinate and assist interior design lead and/or interior design team with finish sampling, product and furniture research and product updates. Assist with sketches, computer-generated drawings, illustrations, and/or finish boards. Coordinate organization and upkeep of the interior design library
• Coordinate and assist Project Designer lead, and/or Design team with production of imagery, renderings or presentation materials for project team use or presentation and/or client use.
• Work with architectural drawing sets
• Research and write specifications for all finish materials for office furniture
• Make and deliver PowerPoint presentations and interact with clients
• Creative interior design skills, with a strong working knowledge of Design
• Computer Skills: AutoCAD (2017), 2020 CAP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
• Quick response rate for correspondence
• Able to both work independently and as part of a team
• Able to work on various projects simultaneously
• Organized, detailed and process-oriented
• Currently attending, or a graduate of, a Design School with an accredited program
Office Furniture Heaven has proudly served businesses and institutions of all shapes and sizes since 1991. We collaborate with businesses of 5-100 employees that are expanding, relocating, or remodeling their spaces, providing comfortable, beautiful and healthy work environments with great furniture that meets their individual needs. We are passionate about customer service and long-term relationships with our clients.