Details for mobile devices
Join the nation’s leading luxury brand for high-end luxury wood flooring as an LV Wood Sales/Office Assistant!
Our sales/office assistants combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and customer service to drive growth by assisting our principal and sales associates, and by maintaining a clean, organized, and smoothly working office environment.
As an LV Wood Showroom Sales/Office Assistant, you will work to support Sales Associates while representing the LV Wood brand to the A&D community.
At LV Wood we emphasize long-term relationships with our clients, some of which have been with us since day one. LV Wood’s work environment is collaborative, creative, and immersive. We highly value our Sales/Office Assistants and Sales Associates and encourage independent thought, and new ideas to help foster a cohesive and symbiotic workplace.
Our Sales/Office Assistants are trained on all of our lines and are compensated via salary, bonuses, a healthcare package, and a Simple IRA plan with the maximum allowable employer match.
In your work at LV Wood, you would be expected to:
• Assist the principal of the company with client communication, sales, and everyday business
• Support sales associates with order documents and payment processing, etc
• Manage office and showroom supply stock including samples and product price changes, etc.
• Manage everyday packaging and shipment of samples, documents, etc
• Manage sample requests from A&D community via mail and courier service
• Organize and maintain showroom and displays as necessary with assistance from cleaning company and outside vendors
• Provide customer service to clients as needed including showroom and order overflow from sales associates
• Perform additional duties as needed
• Minimum 2 years of inside office/sales management in a high-end, luxury brand environment
• Established track record of strong organizational skills and problem solving abilities
• Strong communications skills, internally, on the showroom floor, and in written correspondence
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining composure with clients and among fellow team members
• Working knowledge of Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
LV Wood is a family business, founded in Buffalo, NY in 1985. Today LV Wood has grown to become a globally recognized luxury wood flooring brand, with multiple projects delivered and completed world wide.
Based out of the firm's NYC Flatiron showroom, LV Wood works with top A&D firms the world over to create lasting and timeless wood products that enhance and define spaces.
While our materials define us as a company, it is our ethos of conducting business with kindness, courage, and generosity in all we do, that truly tells our story as a company.