Details for mobile devices
Rug Art New York
Rug Art New York is in search of a dynamic Sales Associate to add to our expanding showroom team. Must be a self-starter and highly motivated, capable of working efficiently alone or as part of a team.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- develop existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry.
- has a genuine interest in the design industry, the quality product we represent and participating in the unique opportunity for growth as the company continues to succeed.
- outside sales, cold calling and driving sales to the showroom by presenting our luxury rugs to design professionals and other trade members.
- Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
- Visit installation locations, inspect merchandise at our warehouse, set up for trade shows, assist with display windows and vignettes
Candidate must be:
+ 3-5 years of experience in a sales-driven position, ideally within the interior design/textile showroom community, knowledge of rugs/textiles is a plus
+ personable and professional
+ organized with the ability to multi-task
+ Punctual (without excuses)
+ pays attention to detail on all levels
+ proficient in Apple computers, EZOffice, Microsoft Word, Sales Force, EXCEL and others.
RUG ART is an award winning rug and carpet company based in New York. Our primary showroom is in Manhattan's premier D and D Building We have a satellite office in Ft. Lauderdale Florida and representation throughout the US and London.
Our luxury rugs are made to order. We customize color, texture, and pattern for some of the most respected Designers and Architects globally. Our designs are created by Sigal Sasson who serves as the visionary and head designer behind RUG ART. Along with business partner/husband Vidal, they turned RUG ART into one of the premier, international, to-the-trade rug companies.
Base salary commensurate with experience.