Details for mobile devices
Walters Wicker, Inc
WALTERS is a manufacturing company and a distributor for High-end Outdoor and Indoor furniture, specializing in the Outdoor sector.
As we are expanding our showroom and business, we are looking for a team player that is committed in servicing our sales team, and customers. This position will be based in our New York showroom, and report to Showroom Manager of WALTERS.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Assist Sales team with detailed and accurate data entry for quotes and order
• Responsible for all purchase order entry and review to ensure accuracy
• Process payments
• Track and manage logistics of shipments
• Coordinate sample requests and managing samples library
• Assist with general showroom requests, projects and answer telephone
• Maintain showroom marketing materials
• Maintain Showroom floor
• Must be detail oriented and know how to prioritize workload
• Must be analytical and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years sales experience in Furniture industry preferred
• Excellent computer skills, specifically in Netsuite and Microsoft office
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral
• Must have a pleasant personality, ability to communicate easily and possess excellent telephone etiquette
W A L T E R S is an 85 years old company that is passionate for natural materials, resin and aluminum, and remain committed in finding new and different materials to present. We are manufacturer and distributor for various indoor and outdoor furniture.