Samples Library Coordinator
Details for mobile devices
Rosemary Hallgarten, Inc
Rosemary Hallgarten, Inc., a manufacturer of custom rugs and home textiles located in Fairfield, CT, seeks a high-energy, collaborative team player to join our growing office as a Samples Library Coordinator. This role involves a mix of clerical duties and manual work, including packing and receiving shipments daily.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Receive and process all mail and packages
• Responsible for sending and tracking all Sample requests
• Ship all necessary items out of our showroom to clients and suppliers
• Responsible for the presentation and quality of all items that leave the office, i.e., ensuring labels are correct,
products are packaged properly, personal notes are included when necessary, etc.
• Manage CFA, fabric and rug sample library in Fairfield showroom
• Perform quarterly inventory of fabric and rug samples
• Maintains adequate levels of sales supplies
• Assist in tracking production timing of inventory stock
• Additional duties as assigned
Ideal background and experience for this role includes:
• Experience with shipping small packages using a variety of carriers to both domestic and international locations
• Solid computer skills, including proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook and a working knowledge of CRM software
such as Salesforce
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects
• Friendly, self-starter with a roll up your sleeves attitude
When starting her company in 2001, two of Rosemary's primary directives were to provide sustainable product to her clients as well as support to textile artisans in indigenous cultures, such as Peru, Brazil and Nepal. Today, this commitment to craft and craftspeople remains central to her firm's mission.
From jewelry maker to textile artist, British born Rosemary Hallgarten's designs have always celebrated the tactile sensuality of her materials. She is a second generation crafts person, following in the footsteps of her mother Gloria Finn, who partnered with Milton Avery, Theodoros Stamos, Hans Mueller and Anni Albers in Italy to interpret their paintings as floor coverings. Rosemary's collection of rugs, fabrics and accessories reflects her varied inspirations, from ancient and modern textiles to art, furniture and fashion. She also enjoys the collaborative nature of working with clients, ultimately creating a highly original and unique piece for their space. There is an unmistakable quality of life, luxury and luminosity a Rosemary Hallgarten textile brings to a room. Each carries a singular blending of an ancient craft with a modern luxurious sensibility.