Interior Design Associate
Details for mobile devices
Kirsten Kelli is seeking a senior design associate in their New York and Dallas offices
Kirsten Kelli Senior Design Associate
Seeking dependable, competent design associate to aid in creating residential design schemes. Ideal candidate will have a passion for design, be proficient with both design software and Microsoft programs and have a strong work ethic. Candidates must be attentive to detail, highly organized, focused, efficient and motivated. Familiarity with high-end interior design vendors and resources (furniture, fabric, lighting, plumbing, etc.) is a strong plus. Interior Design experience and a Bachelor's degree are required.
Compensation is dependent on experience and knowledge-base.
Position offers extensive room for growth.
Also open to candidates in CT with the ability to work out of Greenwich office.
· Work with lead designers on Concept Phase
· On assigned projects produce and assist as needed; sources, vendor options, materials, colors, floor plans and all conceptual options and choices for project
· Create client budgets in Excel and be able to use Design Manager software to generate proposals
· Take the lead on quoting and implementation of concepts
· Assist with Client Meetings – On and Off Site and help lead designers prepare for meetings and presentations locally and from afar
· Accompany lead designers to assigned client meetings
· Take notes and/or record meetings and communicate with other members on the team
· Assist with lead designers in project concept and assembly and presentation
· Responsible for putting together all information and presentation materials for client presentations.
· Work directly with clients on all aspects of design implementation
· Responsible for representing the firm’s image and professionalism at all times
· Responsible for controlling the client’s experience throughout the design process
Kirsten Fitzgibbons and Kelli Ford opened the doors of their decorating firm in 1990 and hit the ground running. Sisters and artistic collaborators, they tackle each project with a fresh and uncomplicated vision. With a turn-key approach in designing both residential homes and commercial spaces, Kirsten and Kelli combine contemporary and classical elements to create incredibly livable and aesthetically beautiful spaces with a sense of the unexpected. Understanding the importance of comfort, luxury and the art of living well, Kirsten and Kelli take each project to the highest level creating an environment that one simply does not want to leave. In the world of interior design, that is the ultimate sign of success.
Kirsten Kelli LLC’s modern, classic style has been featured in several home decor publications including Architectural Digest, Veranda and House Beautiful Magazine. The pair owns MADISON, a luxury gift shop in Dallas’ Highland Park Village and recently participated in the 2017 Kips Bays Decorator Show House.