Senior Interior Designer - Hospitality & Residential
Details for mobile devices
Habachy Designs Inc.
High-profile, interior design firm is seeking a talented, Senior Interior Designer with exceptional design, communication, and leadership skills.
QUALIFICATIONS are to include:
- Minimum 7 years of interior design experience in luxury hospitality and residential design.
- Must possess creative design and drawing skills, which include: material, color and furniture selection, design presentation skills, conceptual design abilities.
- Must be resourceful and knowledgeable of the current codes, appropriate use of materials, finishes and furnishings for luxury commercial and residential projects.
- Must be able to effectively work in a creative team environment and meet project deadlines.
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication, research and leadership skills. Designer will be required to manage a team of Junior Designers.
- Must have experience working directly with clients.
- Must be extremely proficient in Auto CAD and construction documentation.
SketchUp and Photoshop a plus.
- Must possess a minimum bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Must be a professional interior designer with certification NCIDQ
Please send resume and portfolio in PDF format. A strong portfolio is a requirement for consideration.
Habachy Designs creates atmospheric and luxurious interiors for a wide range of commercial and residential clients. Our projects include fashionable restaurants, multi-family residential towers, chic spas, boutiques and glamorous residences.
Design should make our lives easier, better and more beautiful in every way possible, so we take into account everything from ergonomics to sustainability to overall aesthetic. We take the time to really connect with clients to provide them with tailor-made, sophisticated interiors. Special custom pieces ensure a perfect fit, bringing our clients’ vision to life.
Please visit www.habachydesigns.com for more information.