Senior Project Manager/Interior Designer
Details for mobile devices
Andrew Law Interior Design
• Collaborate closely with Principal on management and execution of large scale residential design projects from initial construction to installation of interiors.
• Maintain FFE schedules, issue specifications for lighting and millwork, and execute orders with work rooms, vendors and subcontractors.
• Serve as primary contact for clients and possess finesse and decorum in communicating project status to maintain client expectations.
• Attend site meetings with architects and construction teams.
• Responsible for interiors drawing sets including furniture and lighting plans, elevations, tile and stone layouts, and millwork details.
• Review construction documents and shop drawings.
• Assist Principal in sourcing antiques, new furnishings and other resources.
• Strong Proficiency in AutoCAD is Essential.
• Minimum of 4 Years of Experience in Interior Design, Architecture or Related Field
• Strong Communication, Organization and Problem Solving Skills
• Sense of Humor and Desire to Work in Supportive, Collaborative Fashion.
Andrew Law Interior Design is a prominent design firm in Georgetown specializing in high-end residential projects in the DC area and throughout the East Coast. For 15 years, Andrew Law has been creating timeless interiors with a keen respect for classic architectural details that remain relevant to modern living. His work maintains a reverence for the context of each project and reflects his sophisticated, refined aesthetic in concert with the desires of his clients.
Commensurate with Experience
Mary Adams Tartt
Senior Project Manager