Showroom Administrator/ Front Desk Concierge
Details for mobile devices
Bernhardt Design's flagship showroom in New York City, is hiring a new Showroom Administrator/ Front Desk Concierge with a minimum 2 years' experience working in a showroom and/ or sales related business. S/he must be highly organized, able to multi-task with a "can do" attitude and reports directly to the Showroom Manager.
The Showroom Administrator/ Front Desk Concierge will assist the Showroom Manager with daily operations and administrative duties. S/he will be an active resource for the Contract Sales team to lend support with answering sales questions, assist with sample requests, and oversee a top notch showroom appearance.
Tasks include, but not limited to the following.
- Answering phones and fielding questions and follow up as needed to support sales efforts
- Screen and ask appropriate questions to assist clients
- Check showroom for neatness and cleanliness
- Assist Showroom Manager with tours/ presentations/ events/ literature and textiles
- Assist Showroom Manager with sales support for showroom sales
- Assist Showroom Manager to oversee Intern team
Bernhardt Design markets to the architectural and design communities and is known for its excellence in design, winning many awards through the years. Our products are sold globally through sales representatives and selected dealers. The 20,000 sq. ft. flagship showroom is located on Madison Avenue in New York City and was awarded BEST SHOWROOM 2017 by Contract Magazine.