Details for mobile devices
The role of the showroom coordinator is to provide operational and sales support. The individual must be responsible, organized, detail-oriented and reliable.
• Complete daily system updates with client information (ie contact details, tax paperwork, etc)
• Process all trade registration forms, keep address databases up-to-date, and maintain an
organized filing system
• Complete mailings weekly & monthly relating to client statements, events, etc.
• Order supplies and manage the established budget requirements
• Manage Showroom vacation calendar
• Arrange for messenger service and daily delivery and receipt of mail
• Manage loaned merchandise to intercompany divisions
• Process vendor invoices, client orders, apply payments on an as needed basis
• Obtain and update sales tools (line sheets from intercompany and third party vendors)
• Build / update POS catalogs from line sheets
• Ensure all sales quotes and orders are booked accurately
• Work with sales team to ensure CFAs, memo samples, and COM/COLs are sent
• Provide coverage (samples window) as needed
Required skills and experience:
• Excellent time management skills and ability to execute competing priorities
• Strong communication skills (listening, written, verbal, facilitation) and the ability to interact with all
levels of management
• Solution oriented when approaching projects, tasks and deadlines
• Must have a strong sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and make
effective well thought-out decisions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children’s, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. For more information, go to http://investor.ralphlauren.com.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Talent Acquisition Manager