Details for mobile devices
Ardmore Home Design (Made Goods)
We are looking for a Showroom Manager to manage our Dallas Showroom. Salary is $60,000 per year plus commission based incentives.
• Medical, Dental &Vision Insurance
• 401K plus company match
• 15 day of PTO
Dallas showroom is located in the Design District.
Manage the showroom. Establish and attain sales goals. Provide outstanding customer service. Ensure the showroom is visually and aesthetically well-merchandised. Promote brand awareness. Manage, motivate showroom team to meet goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as a team with outside sales representation to meet monthly /annual established goals.
• Report weekly activity. Include volume, requests made, trends, challenges, feedback and opportunities.
• List items sold off the floor and collaborate with internal team about suggestions for replacements/re-orders.
• Produce a monthly report covering objectives set, results achieved and sales performance, collating forward indicators. Accurately monitor, analyze and report sales patterns and trends.
• Generate weekly call logs and establish customer list.
• Maintain the Ardmore Home Design image to the highest standards.
• Increase exposure of all brands.
• Educate customers about product design, inspiration, custom options, materials used and capabilities.
• Network with the design community. Attend trade events that feature designers and Ardmore Home Design brands.
• Share local press/features with management and marketing.
• Develop and extend the customer account base through local marketing/ initiatives.
• Extend the highest levels of customer service at all times.
• Reflect positively the image and philosophy of the Ardmore Home Design brands.
• Respond promptly to customer requests, liaising with customer service, account managers and the front office to provide quotes, sales orders and resolve queries.
• Advise on natural variances, color and suitability.
• College Degree; BA in Business or combination of education and experience.
• Proven management experience in leading, motivating, developing a team
• Knowledge of and relationships with design community
• High end customer service and luxury retail experience
• Ability to work in a high paced environment and to multitask
• Computer savvy, experienced with till systems, Excel, Word
• Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
• Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
Ardmore Home Design is a growing family of luxury home décor brands (Made Goods, Pigeon & Poodle, Blue Pheasant) servicing the interior design and boutique distribution channels. We succeed by having a constant focus on exceeding our demanding customers’ expectations in all areas, including design, quality, service and product availability. We strive to be better every day at what we do, which has led to our continued strong growth.