Details for mobile devices
Reagan Hayes is currently hiring a friendly, hard working, sales-obsessed Showroom Manager to be based in the company’s showroom in the New York Design Center at 200 Lexington Avenue.
Responsibilities for the position include the following:
• Use your incredible smarts to quickly master the company’s products and services
• Be the literal and figurative face of the organization in the territory including making us proud at all of the industry events, client dinners, art gallery openings, piano recitals for your clients’ kids, and other events you attend
• Live, breathe and express the Reagan Hayes brand at every moment of your (working) life
• Maintain your incredible energy and dogged determination to increase sales by knowing how to step away from work on the weekends for a good meal and quality time with family and friends
• Drive significant sales growth for the territory through sales planning that is as thoughtful as philosopher’s treatise on the purpose of life and through sales execution that is as flawless as the lens on the Hubble telescope
• Use your proficiency in multiple, public-library inspired self-help and self-motivation techniques to enthusiastically embrace every opportunity to reach out to design professionals to build brand awareness and to generate massive amounts of new sales
• Astonish your clients with your exceptional service throughout the order process
• Help us maintain the “Most Amazing, Beautiful and Generally Best Looking Showroom in New York” title with your nearly overbearing pride in the cleanliness and most minute detail of the showroom space
• Lead the preparations and execution of mind-blowing showroom events
• Be ready at all times to assist other business needs with a steady hand and a sure smile
The requirements for the position include:
• Prior successful experience in either showroom management or sales to design professionals
• Exceptional ability to build relationships with people and off-the-charts emotional intelligence
• Earned respect and excellent rapport with top designers in New York and surrounding areas
• Demonstrated track record for increasing sales over an extended time
• Enthusiasm for being part of building a fast-growing business
• Attention to detail that even a brain surgeon could admire
• Strong technology skills with an ability to quickly and easily adapt to new technology platforms
Compensation will be competitive for the industry and will include a base salary plus commission. The expected start date will be in early May.
Interested candidates should send a cover email and resume to Luke Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reagan Hayes designs and manufactures high end furnishings for interior design and architecture firms. The Los Angeles based company operates showrooms at the Pacific Design Center and the New York Design Center. Follow us @reaganhayesinc