Details for mobile devices
Summary of Position
Showroom sales representative located in our flagship New York City showroom in the NYDC, centered on product sales and client services.
• Contact and engage key clients and prospects in person, by telephone and e-mail
• Greet and assist visitors in the showroom
• Provide product information and samples to clients and prospective clients
• Assist clients with custom furniture selection, specifications, and pricing
• Manage finish and fabric sample inventory
• Maintain showroom appearance, including building displays.
• Complete sales reporting and other administrative duties as assigned
Job Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Experience in trade or retail sales and customer service, preferably in a luxury furnishings market
• A creative design sense and strong understanding of color, furniture styles and trends as relates to high-end Interior design
• Ability to create scaled sketches/renderings of product concepts preferred
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently
• Be an effective communicator, both written and verbal.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite, Outlook, and QuickBooks Enterprise experience preferred.
Apply by sending resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com
A leader in the high-end furnishings market, BRADLEY designs and manufactures luxury furnishings and architectural materials, sold through design-trade professionals throughout the United States. BRADLEY offers a unique collection of artisan-made fabrics and furnishings crafted from an extraordinary selection of materials and finishes including their signature concrete, hand-forged metals, reclaimed wood, antiqued mirror, painted glass and upholstery – all designed and handcrafted exclusively in the USA.