Showroom Sales Associate
Details for mobile devices
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. Our sales associates combine their passion for luxury design and expert knowledge, to assist interior designers in their product selection process. As ambassadors of the Romo brand, our showroom associates model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip organization, that combines the nonchalant corporate culture of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
• Work alongside Interior Design clients to Introduce new collections and promote suitable fabric and wallcovering
solutions for a wide variety of design projects
• Offer product options and “schemes” requested by interior designers via email or phone.
• Display integrity with an ever present commitment to providing the best possible customer service
• Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with
any and all required follow up
• Maintain correct inventory levels for memo samples
• Keep product merchandising up to date according to standardized rotations.
• Maintain a fresh and sexy showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays
• Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
• Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to
create new leads and become a prime designer resource
• Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events
What's in it for you?
• A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
• 100% covered Medical Benefits
• Dental. Life and disability Insurance
• 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
• Profit Share
• 401K with 4% match
• College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry
• Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
• Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
• Excellent time management and follow up skills
Founded in 1902 by Robert Mould, Romo is a family run business in its fifth generation.
Based in Nottinghamshire, UK, with offices and showrooms in London, Europe and the USA, The Romo Group now has six established brands all of which have their own unique character and style. Each brand has its own in-house design studio creating a diverse range of fabrics, wallcoverings, trimmings and accessories to suit customers' tastes and needs worldwide.
Romo is renowned for its assorted library of classic and contemporary designs and versatile plains, offering a diverse style and timeless elegance enriched with a sophisticated colour palette.
Generations of experience and distinctive British design are the foundation of the Romo brand. Since establishing its own in-house design studio in the 1980s Romo has continued to grow and is now a market leader in designer fabrics and wallcoverings.
Sharing the profits:
For the last 10 years The Romo Group has donated a portion of its profits to enable Oxfam to implement a program to improve access to education for primary school children in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). Jonathan Mould, CEO The Romo Group is dedicated to ensuring the success of the project and has continued to regularly visit the area along with other family and staff members to witness the progression.
The Romo Group has helped build over 60 new schools and provided much needed training workshops for teachers and parent teacher associations. As well as providing an education the new schools teach children about basic hygiene and provide clean, disease free environment. Thanks to the hard work of all of the staff and support from customers The Romo Group has been able to help improve the lives of hundreds of children.
Territory Showroom Manager