Showroom Sales Associate - NYC
Details for mobile devices
SHOWROOM SALES ASSOCIATE
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. You will be the driving force in developing of our sales efforts for all of Romo’s seven brands in your geographic market. Romo’s team of representatives combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and customer service to drive sales growth and market share while forging strong and meaningful relationships with the design community.
As protagonist ambassadors of the Romo brand, our Sales Representatives model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service, paired with a deep passion for the company’s contribution to the design profession.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip company that has the feel of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
• Work with Interior Design clients to promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects
• Shop designer schemes within existing product ranges
• Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing the best possible customer service
• Manage all aspects of order enter including price requests, quote and order processing, along with follow up
• Maintain inventory of memo sample library
• Merchandise the showroom by properly maintaining showroom esthetic while keeping displays visually enticing
• Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
• Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
• Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events
What's in it for you?
• A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
• 100% covered Medical Benefits
• Dental. Life and disability Insurance
• 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
• Profit Share
• 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
• College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
• Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
• Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
• Excellent time management and follow up skills