Showroom Sales Representative - Laguna Niguel
Details for mobile devices
F. Schumacher & Co.
Responsible for generating sales for all brands and product categories within the Laguna Niguel territory along with specific sales support functions as designated by the Territory Manager.
• Sales generation of all brands and product categories to help the Showroom achieve the overall sales goal through exceptional customer service.
• Manage individual client book. You should have a minimum of twenty customers and continue to grow your customers and sales. This is all done to assist the Showroom in meeting its overall sales goal.
• Keep current Showroom customer base and potential accounts abreast of new product, etc. through targeted mailings, telephone calls, e-mail, etc.
• Sell any/all designated Showroom sample equipment.
• Place and follow-up on customer orders.
• Showroom routine maintenance responsibilities as designated by the Territory Manager such as merchandising, inventory, sample maintenance, SRM/Sales Pad responsibilities.
• A Showroom Sales Representative should have a minimum of an AA degree in a related field.
• 2-5 Years of high end sales experience, in the home furnishings industry is a plus.
• Great communication skills both written and verbal.
• High energy level
• Good customer service skills.
• The ability to multi-task.
• Must be a team player
F. Schumacher & Co is a 128 year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 128 year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
At F. Schumacher & Co., you will work at one of the most venerable interior design companies and what you contribute and create today; will affect the interior design business tomorrow. Our corporate beliefs are essential to our success:
• Culture: In our company you’re judged by your ideas and results, not your experience or title. So be thoughtful, casual and speak your mind.
• Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe are a challenging and supportive business environment.
• Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At F. Schumacher & Co. working together is the rule, not the exception.
• Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. So, here, we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. And mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
• Life balance: focused and productive time is more important that long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy in the office and out of it.
Alianny Melina Perez