Soft Goods Specialist/Showroom Manager
Details for mobile devices
David Michael Interiors
Seeking a showroom manager who is able to multi-task, knowledge in the design field, soft window treatments and shades.
Qualified individuals will have design and fabric knowledge, basic office skills, light bookkeeping knowledge and a pleasant phone and showroom manner, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
• Work with our designers, workrooms and installers to coordinate customers' specialty orders.
• Responsible for the custom labor and administrative work
• Calculate yardage requirements, drapery, bedding and hardware deductions.
• Complete understanding of all drapery fabric and hardware including the ability to order.
• In depth knowledge of selling Hardlines (including but not limited to Hunter Douglas) and soft window treatments.
• Ability to quote and calculate yardage.
• Write up drapery, bedding and other related products’ work orders.
• Computer literate, knowledge of Excel, Quickbooks and Outlook
• Schedule appointments for measure, service and installation
• Communicate with installers as to the day’s appointments
• Track projects with workroom and keep clients notified as to status
• Handle service issues
David Michael Interiors is a full service window treatment company. We assist designers with as much or as little with their window treatment selections. We are with them from the initial measure till installation. We manufacture soft window treatments, bedding, headboards, reupholstery, and offer a full selection of hardlines, including but not limited to Hunter Douglas Shades.
We are located in the prestigious Decoration and Design Building and our projects range from one window to entire homes. We cover New York City, CT, Westchester and Long Island.
Commensurate with experience