Strategic Sales Associate
Details for mobile devices
We are looking for a Strategic Sales Associate, to join our team in NYC and help build our presence in the tri-state market. Working closely with the A&D community, you will identify, develop and close successful commercial leads for Heartwork. As a fast-growing start-up, you will play a key role in growing the brand and business.
• Prospect and close sales leads with a range of potential clients and partners in the design community, high-growth start-up community as well as Fortune 500 companies.
• Build strong A&D partnerships with regional A&D partners as well as key influencers/partners (dealers, real estate companies, etc.) to develop qualified project leads.
• Understand client needs and map those to Heartwork solutions to meet those client needs.
• Manage day-to-day relationships for all existing and prospective clients, supporting them with necessary marketing collateral, quotes, product and delivery information, lead times, etc.
• Identify and communicate relevant market feedback and product requests to Heartwork’s Product Development and Design team.
• Consistently and effectively utilizes CRM system to manage contacts, activities and opportunities. Develop and maintain forecast of deals following established pipeline management guidelines.
• 3+ years commercial sales experience with furniture or architectural products
• Proven track record with successful prospecting and consultative selling.
• Strong relationships with the NYC A&D community.
• Passionate about design.
Strategic Sales Manager to be based in NYC with potential travel in the NYC tri-state area to meet and develop potential prospects as needed.
Competitive base salary, plus commission and equity. Health care benefits (medical, dental and vision) to be covered for employee through Heartwork group plan, plus 401K.
Heartwork.com designs and manufactures modern office furniture for creative and inspiring workspaces. We believe great design makes one’s workspace more productive and enjoyable. We are committed to building a beloved brand based on quality manufacturing in the USA. Heartwork.com, was launched in September 2012 by industry veteran, Karen John, previously head of Product Development and VP Merchandising for Design Within Reach. As a well-funded start-up with impressive traction and a customer base including Fortune 500 as well as fast- growth start-ups, Heartwork is looking for individuals who can play a leading role in the company’s growth trajectory.