Details for mobile devices
F. Schumacher & Co.
SALES PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT:
• Maximize sales of all brands and product categories in the territory to enable showroom to achieve overall sales goals.
• Set and achieve personal sales goals while driving the overall goals of the team.
• Manage sales orders from beginning to end including reserves, cuttings, backorders, and keep customers informed of order status in a timely manner.
• Seek and develop new business opportunities through trade affiliations, industry functions such as market, line showings, mailing, trade publications, social and professional networking.
• Lead a team of people who are inspired to increase market share and acquire new accounts.
• Actively recruit, train, and develop productive sales teams by motivating inside & outside sales representative while fostering a team environment.
• Understand and communicate the latest interior design trends in the industry.
• Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design, current Schumacher collections and seek depth of knowledge in the luxury interior design market.
• Manage the day-to-day showroom operations, territory within the Chicago market and territory agent partners.
• Proactively work with and assist designers with projects and coordinate product selections.
• Build lasting relationships with customers by following up on orders, memos, etc.
• Work as a team leader and effectively communicate in order to ensure every customer receives the best Schumacher customer experience.
• Manage and perform daily showroom tasks including filing of memos, re-working wings, pulling discontinued product, inventory management and general visual merchandising presentation.
• Account for territory budget & oversee day-to-day showroom operations.
• Actively use Schumacher tools (Salesforce and Salespad) in order to manage client order status.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
At F. Schumacher & Co., you will work at one of the most venerable interior design companies and what you contribute and create today; will affect the interior design business tomorrow. Our corporate beliefs are essential to our success:
• Culture: in our company you’re judged by your ideas and results, not your experience or title. So be thoughtful, casual and speak your mind.
• Teamwork: we believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At F. Schumacher & Co. Working together is the rule, not the exception.
• Innovation: we have achieved success and longevity through innovation. So, here, we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. And mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
• Life balance: focused and productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy in the office and out of it.
• Proven ability to establish, orchestrate & execute a multi-brand account strategy in the interior design market.
• Experience in managing multiple employees and proven ability to coach, teach, train, and motivate individuals toward a common goal.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems strategically and lead change in a rapidly changing environment.
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals.
• Competitive drive and entrepreneurial mindset in order to expand client base and grow existing accounts.
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and team members.
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about luxury interior design industry.
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized and exceptional follow-through skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
• Interior design and/or showroom experience preferred.
• Proficiency in MS windows and office suite.
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
F. Schumacher & Co is a 125 year-old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family-owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! We respect our heritage, but we operate as a 126 year-old startup. Our talented team is innovative, energetic and fresh. Our culture is progressive and innovative. And in order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit our unique culture.
Alianny Melina Perez