Vice President of Sales
Details for mobile devices
We are looking for a seasoned Vice President of Sales to lead, motivate and inspire our sales management team. This role is responsible for developing the strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
• Direct Sales, Sales Operations and Customer Service Teams for all brands at AHD
• The Sales team includes our sales managers for Made Goods, Pigeon & Poodle/Blue Pheasant and Hospitality who oversee individual brand sales through hiring and training a diverse mix of in-house reps, independent reps, sales agencies and company showrooms.
• The Sales Operation team, which facilitates the needs of the sales department including reporting and internal coordination as well as management of the physical showrooms.
• The Customer Service team manages inbound and outbound order flow, answers questions from customers and sales team and deals with problem resolution with regard to stock or delivery concerns.
• Provide leadership and coaching to the sales management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high performance, and customer-focus
• Align the sales team’s objectives with overall business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, sales resource planning and budgeting.
• Work to improve processes in order to facilitate enhanced customer experience, as well as minimizing un-needed expenses.
• Identify and oversee sales expansion opportunities including international, company owned showrooms and custom programs.
• Provide detailed sales analysis highlighting sales opportunities by account type, geography, product class, material, etc.
• Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
• Ensure communications are coordinated, support sales plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with marketing.
• Attract, develop and retain top sales talent and implement systems and processes that ensure ongoing effectiveness and efficiency of the sales team.
• Leverage customer insights to identify business opportunities and strategies; proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and satisfaction by engaging with accounts.
• Proven Experience Leading a High Performance Sales Team
• Home Décor Experience
• Entrepreneurial / Results Driven
• Problem Solver / Strong Analytical Skills
• Strategic Thinker
• Customer Focus
• Results Oriented
• Excellent Communication Skills
•Minimum of 15 years successful sales/business development experience with multiple line experience; 10 years managing successful sales professionals, customer service and internal sales operations.
•BS/BA degree required.
•Willingness and ability to travel.
This is a highly demanding job which can at times require travel and long hours. Furthermore, this is a highly rewarding job working closely with the CEO and in a team oriented environment. The compensation will be determined based on the experience level of the candidate and will include a performance based bonus program.
Full Benefits and Competitive Salary.
Job location: Southern California
Travel: approx. 20%
AHD is a growing family of luxury home décor brands (Made Goods, Pigeon & Poodle, Blue Pheasant) servicing the interior design and boutique distribution channels. We succeed by having a constant focus on exceeding our demanding customers’ expectations in all areas, including design, quality, service and product availability. We strive to be better every day at what we do, which has led to our continued strong growth.