VICE PRESIDENT OPERATIONS
Details for mobile devices
• Analyze, review and update current business practices ensuring systems, standards and processes are being effectively utilized and improved on an ongoing basis.
• Improve intercompany communication, process utilization and new process implementation, especially with regard to cross-department related matters.
• Lead technology integration when relevant into the day-to-day operation. Seek to achieve maximize system efficiency, integration and utilization of Odoo company wide.
• Mentor and support the continued growth and development of all team members while creating and providing the tools necessary to achieve individual and team success.
• Assist in long-term strategic planning, at all times pushing the organization toward operational excellence.
• Establish performance goals for all team members under the operation department umbrella, regularly monitoring
performance and conducting annual performance reviews and assessments.
• Ensure office, warehouse and retail showroom operations run smoothly and efficiently. Implement new methods
that improve and streamline existing.
• Foster and develop long term partnerships with key vendors and partners.
• Lead efficient, productive and profitable operations on matters pertaining to warehousing & distribution, inventory
planning & purchasing, vendor management and product development.
• Oversee implementation and execution of company’s financial objectives as determined by leadership team ensuring the organization remains focused on strong cash flow management and growing profits.
• Oversee the execution and ongoing maintenance of quarterly budget. Measure performance and adherence to budgets company wide by communicating requirements, completing audits, and initiating corrective actions on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Supervise finance and accounting activities ensuring daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual requirements are complete and up to date by accounting team. At all time ensure financial statements are accurate and up to date allowing for reporting and data driven decision-making.
• Coordinate with company tax experts and financial advisors as needed and implement approved strategies.
• Ensure Harbour is at all times in compliance with, and up to date with all tax related matters, agencies and requirements at the local, state and federal level.
Legal & Risk Management
• Manage legal matters including risk management, protection of intellectual property, employment, and contract negotiations.
• Support negotiations of leases, subleases, insurance policies and contractual license agreement matters.
• Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments,
partnerships, licensing, vendor contracts etc.
• BA Degree or beyond in Business Management or similar required.
• 10+ years prior experience in a Senior Operational Leadership role.
• 3+ years of success in a growth company doing not less than $20m rev / year.
• Experience and track record of success in organizational efficiency, operational leadership and notable company growth.
• In depth understanding and expertise in a broad range of facets that fall under Operations Leadership in a small to
medium sized enterprise.
• In depth understanding of supply chain, product development and manufacturing processes.
• Highly proficient technology skills including but not limited to Odoo or similar CRM/ERP system (eg SAP, SalesForce,
etc), Office Suite etc.
• Leadership abilities including development of employees and teams.
• Strong project management and organizational skills including an exceptional attention to detail.
• System and process oriented with the ability to drive adherence to business practices and cost controls that ensure
profitability and efficiency.
The name Condos is synonymous with the word blacksmith. Since 1976, the Condos family have crafted hand-made furniture in their Sydney workshop.
Harrison and Nicholas’ passion for design, detail, and architecture, drove them to grow their father’s company, Tecno Furniture, with an export arm; Harbour Outdoor. The intricate details of metalwork and craftsmanship has been carefully passed down from one generation to the next.
Harbour focuses on creating outdoor furniture of unique design, incredible durability, and a deep sense of culture derived from the harsh climates that Australians call home. We invite you to share in this legacy, and take a step outside, to enjoy the great outdoors with us.