West Coast Regional Sales and New Business Development
Details for mobile devices
West Coast Regional Sales and New Business Development Manager
Fromental, the luxury wall covering design company based in London and NY is looking for an exceptional business development professional to support our rapidly growing business at the highest end of the architecture and design community.
Fromental is seeking a motivated and experienced sales professional to develop new business by opening doors through his/her network of contacts at key target accounts. The ideal candidate will see him/herself as an entrepreneur at heart, who is enticed by the opportunity to tell our story and help write our next chapter. This is a unique career opportunity to assist Fromental in charting our next level of growth, to contribute to the creation of a strategic presence and to support key distribution.
Specific business development responsibilities:
• Develop expertise around our brand; products, capabilities and services to add value to our customers and their businesses.
• Meet with designers in and out of the showroom to work on their projects; share new product introductions, solve design challenges, and find ways to inspire them
• Develop and continuously refine strategic account plans with the objective of capturing new ways to enhance the client experience while maximizing sales volume
• To develop and drive the West Coast Sales Strategy, encompassing both direct sales and sales through key channel partners
Skills and qualifications:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that he or she has:
• Strong selling skills and a verifiable track record of successfully growing a territory and meeting sales goals
• A deep understanding of the interior design industry and competitive landscape with the objective of being a valued resource to our customers
• Ability to develop key contact relationships at target accounts
• Drive for results; high energy and engagement, confidence and passion for your work
• Ability to manage projects while maintaining vision of the broader goals and outcome for the territory and company
• Articulate and thoughtful: gracious communicator; both oral and written
• The ability to collaborate, act as a team player and is willing to share ideas
• Openness to new ideas; is flexible and adaptable
• Resourcefulness and tenacity
• Positive attitude and is optimistic
• Empathy and understanding of the complexities faced on a day to day basis by our customers, and a keen willingness to create solutions and problem solve on their behalf
This is a singularly unique opportunity in terms of innovation, design and brilliance. Charisma, confidence and an eye for the most beautiful defines the Fromental way, and the successful candidate will embody these qualities together with a strong commercial will and drive for success.